To raise up Spirit-anointed leaders who will disciple nations in workplace.
To contribute to the social economic transformation of the people of World by imparting both Godly and ethical professional and practical marketable skills through rigorous professional, Technical training and education
To edify the body of Christ, to equip God’s people for the work of the ministry, to unite in faith, to grow in quality, quantity, stability and integrity so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.-(Ephesians 4; 11–16).
Equipping, Activation and Multiplication
6. GENERAL OBJECTIVE
To edify the body of Christ, to equip God’s people for the work of the ministry, to unite in faith, to grow in quality, quantity, stability and integrity so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.
7. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
Develop a strong and deep relationship with the Lord.
Provide an in-deep understanding of the Word of God.
Make believers firm and stable in their walk with the Lord as revealed by the Word through The ministry of the Holy Spirit.
Prepare believers for ministry, leadership, and servant hood in the body of Christ.
Impart a correct and clear understanding of the Word of God.
Train and equip future leaders by means of the best training methods.
To connect believers with marketplace for invading nations for Christ.
Professional training of African people, with special inclusion of the youth and women.
Quality education of African people
Preparation of African people with ethical values for positive impact and change.
Socioeconomic development and transformation concentrating on home-grown solutions in Africa.
Servant-hood Entrepreneurship and leadership development in African Countries.
Conservation of and keeping African heritage for positive and sustainable development for next generations.
Connecting African communities to mutually beneficial relationships with the rest of the world.
About Revealed Word University
Revealed Word University offers programs which are highly flexible and are geared towards equipping and empowering Christian leaders who will change the world. All our courses are Spirit-anointed and are available in print, disk or downloadable digital format.
Our courses are available to everyone who meets our entrance requirements. All our courses require comprehensive study and self-discipline. Our university is an online institution offering distance learning to students in many nations around the world. Our courses are relevant to the 21st Century Church and are an effective aid to the spiritual Development of all believers.
It is the vision of Revealed Word University to raise up Spirit-anointed leaders who will disciple nations in marketplace. Our programs have the highest curriculum standards within the framework of Spirit-anointed Biblical authority. We prepare Christian entrepreneurs and leaders for Christian service.
Most of degrees at Revealed Word University are earned degrees. This is achieved by mandatory coursework that must be completed.
Our aim is to help our students in the following ways:
- Develop a strong and deep relationship with the Lord
- Provide an in-depth understanding of the Word of God
- Make them firm and stable in their walk with the Lord as revealed by the Word through the ministry of the Holy Spirit
- Prepare them for ministry, leadership, and servant-hood in the body of Christ
- Impart a correct and clear understanding of the Word of God.
- Train and equip future leaders by means of the best training methods
- To connect them with marketplace for invading nations for Christ
Legal Status and Accreditation
Revealed Word University is accredited and Member of Christ for Nations Association of Bible Schools, Dallas, Texas, USA (CFNABS) and provides quality assurance in higher education. The CFN Association of Bible Schools was established in 1993 to further the expansion of the Kingdom in the nations through strengthening the work of leadership training in associated bible schools. Currently there are 82 schools from 42 nations as members. Each school has to pass through a strict vetting process.
Accreditation is an important part of certification, as it means that if a college is accredited it meets the minimum standards set by an accreditation agency. Minimum standards mean that there is accountability, that certain criteria are met, that there is good record keeping and that the college has outside recognition. Our goal is to go way beyond the minimum standards.
The purpose of accreditation is to:
- certify that an institution has met the established standards of excellence assist prospective students in identifying reputable institutions, which offer degree programs that will meet their needs and goals
- allow institutions to evaluate the acceptability of transfer credits into their own curricula programs. Accreditation is a private, voluntary, non-governmental peer-review process that reviews the educational quality of an institution or program. In the United States, accreditation is the primary means of assuring educational quality. Accreditation status confirms that an institution has voluntarily undergone a comprehensive self-study and peer examination that demonstrates the institution meets standards of accreditation. To receive accreditation, the institution must clearly demonstrate that it has established educational goals, offers formal, organized learning experiences and services that enable students to meet these stated goals and that students and graduates have benefited from the learning experiences provided. Furthermore, accreditation assures that an institution operates on a sound financial basis, has approved programs of study, qualified instructors, adequate facilities and equipment and engages in continual improvement through self-evaluation and planning and promotes its programs truthfully.
A degree is only valid if it is properly granted by an entity that has the legal authority to do so and degree-granting authorization cannot be conferred by an accrediting body. Accreditation agencies are themselves private membership associations and relied upon by many governmental entities to perform certain qualitative and evaluative functions. However, they do not themselves have the authority to issue degrees nor have the power to authorize the existence of a college or a degree program.
Government-recognized accreditation is not necessary for the religious vocations in which we are equipping our students and people working in ministry positions do not need a government accredited degree.
Our courses meet the requirements established by many private, independent, and professional associations. Various regionally or nationally accredited Christian Universities, colleges and seminaries throughout the United States may accept transfer students, credits and degrees from Revealed Word University.
Transferability of credits earned at Revealed Word University and transferred to another Institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
All our Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees are issued from our USA campus, Sheridan Wyoming WY 828011 USA. Where we are headquartered. All students outside of the USA are considered as online students of Revealed Word University and are registered at our Sheridan Wyoming, USA campus as such. We have students from more than 10 nations and therefore cannot meet all the legal and/or accreditation requirements for each nation. Therefore, we are not able to set up a physical presence in each nation except in Sheridan Wyoming WY 828011 USA. We are in partnership with different schools such as International University of Management and Administration in Benin, University Ephrata in Cote d’Ivore, Christ For Nations Institute in USA and various international Organizations such as African Tourism Board Based in Eswatini, Women of Value Africa based in South Africa, Kdd Investmento LDA and Pensamantos Activos Por Angola based in Angola, Makwa IT Technology based in South Africa, Plarplus Project based in UK, Campus and School Safety Training Institute and Prakis Educational Services based in South Africa
All degrees at Revealed Word University are earned degrees. This is achieved by Mandatory coursework that must be completed. University transcripts do not always reflect real life experience. Revealed Word University recognizes life experience which may have been gained through years of work which is ministry related.
Many people have served in ministry positions and have gained a lot of knowledge and experience in their fields, but do not have any formal certificate, diploma, or degree. Life experience credits can give some of the recognition needed for this service in the work of the Lord. This acceptance of life credits helps a potential student to accelerate their learning college experience and enable them to earn a fully accredited ministry related degree. Applicants must have had more than five years in a recognized position in ministry or fifteen years in private business that contributed lot in God’s Kingdom Development.
No diplomas or degrees can be awarded based purely upon life-experience. Life experience credit cannot be given for an entire degree but is limited to a maximum of 45 credit hours.
Life experience which could include such things as books authored, missions trips, classes taught, outreach ministries, ministries within a church, etc., must be documented along with the years they occurred and submitted for evaluation.
Revealed Word University can transfer all credits from accredited institutions such as Colleges, seminaries, Christian universities, etc. Courses transferred must be equivalent in content & requirements to courses in the Revealed Word University catalogue.
The credits must be reported on an official transcript.
No student has to wait for a full year or semester to start with studies. Different people study at different paces which means a student can now determine and maintain his or her own pace. Students can register any time of the year as and when it suits the student best in terms of own circumstances, whether it be available funds, job requirements or any other circumstances.
Our online learning programs serve students who:
- cannot attend our campus in Sheridan Wyoming WY 828011 USA
- are unable to attend a Church-based Bible college/Campus in their city
- are pursuing a degree, but need to complete some courses through distance delivery
Online (Master, Doctorate or non- pure theological study programs) education brings the college with all its resources right into your home which you can access at any time of your choice.
We have listed a number of advantages of online learning:
- Flexibility – You can access your course materials at any time of the day and night and from anywhere in the world, as long as you have internet access and a computer or similar device that has internet accessibility. We can also post your books to you if you choose this option.
- Convenience – Campus classes are rigid whereas online study can be scheduled around work and family as long as you are disciplined and put in the necessary hours of work required for the online classes.
- Access to instructors – you can email your instructor at any time with any question and have your questions answered promptly. You are the only person competing for the instructor’s attention.
- Cost saving – Studying online will save you time and money by eliminating the need to travel to and from campus. The campus is right where you happen to be at any time.
- Access to the world – Every quality resource that you may need to help you complete your classes is available on the internet. The internet can take you to far-flung places across the globe and connect you with unique pieces of information that may not be accessible in the Traditional on-campus environment.
- Global connection – Online study will place you in contact with other students from all over the world from different cultures which will give you an insight to other worldviews, which will allow help with your personal ministry growth.
Students can start studying at any time during the year. They can also graduate as soon as they have completed their study program.
Revealed Word University will hold regional graduations ceremonies each year throughout the United States and celebration services in the various other nations worldwide.
Attendance is not compulsory. Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees will be forwarded to students on completion of their studies which are issued from our USA campus only.
The program tuition and fees includes academic fees and tuition charges. Tuition will not rise during the duration of your program. Additional expenses not included are books, software purchased by the student, housing, meals, travel, transcript fees, dissertation binding expense, and continuation fees. Students may elect a payment plan.
Payment for program in full, prior to start of program (5% discount)
Payments by Term: Payments are due two weeks prior to the start of each term.
Payments by Month: Duration of payment plan is based on length of program. Final payment is due the month of expected graduation. First payment is due the month prior to the start of your first class, remaining payments are due 5th or 20th of each month; the student may select the date).
A deposit of $70 is due upon acceptance into the program. The deposit is non-refundable and serves to hold the student’s seat in this limited enrollment program.
Financing a graduate education can be overwhelming. Our Financial Aid Office is here to help. Together, we’ll sort through the many sources of funding to find the right ones for you. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://rwuni.com to learn more about several financial aid options.
INTERNATIONAL HEAD OFFICE
30N Gould St Ste 3103. Sheridan, WY82801. USA
Contact : +1(639)3902493 ; Email: email@example.com